Home Foodie One
- Sauté chorizo in olive oil for 3 minutes in a paellera or wide pan. Remove and set aside.
- Slightly brown the chicken in the same pan. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté onions until slightly transparent. Add garlic and continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes. Mix in rice, saffron and paprika. Toss well.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add chorizo and chicken back into the pan.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, lower heat, and allow rice and chicken to cook.
- After 30 minutes, remove foil and top the vegetables on the rice (except the green peas).
- Cover once again with foil and allow vegetables to cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Meats and vegetables are done, add the green peas.
- Arrange cooked egg wedges on top and serve with lemon wedges.