EASY OVEN TOASTER PIZZA
|| store bought sourdough batard loaf
|| tomato sauce
|1 (50 g)
|| green bell pepper
|1 (50 g)
|| white onion
|1 (165 g)
|| MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE
|| MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION TIMPLADOS SHANGHAI MIX
|| PUREFOODS CHICKEN HAM
Makes 8 servings.
- Cut off top of loaf and hollow out insides. Set aside.
- Flatten bottom of bread bowl and layer 1/4 cup tomato sauce, bell pepper, onion and arrange 3/4 portion of cheese slices. Add shanghai mix followed by 12 pc ham squares and remaining tomato sauce.
- Cover with bread top and wrap in foil. Weigh down with a heavy book or material for 15 minutes until flat.
- Bake in the oven toaster set on high for 25 minutes. Remove foil and top with remaining cheese and ham squares. Bake for 5 minutes more.
- Bake at 350oF for 25 minutes in the oven if an oven toaster is not available.
- Use store bought pizza sauce in lieu of tomato sauce.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.