CHRISTMAS CHICKEN PAELLA
Home Foodie Three
- Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic, tomato paste and chorizo for 1 minute. Deglaze with chicken stock and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Add in bell pepper, garbanzos and rice. Mix well. Set aside.
- Rub chicken with fish sauce and black pepper.
- Stuff chicken with rice mixture on the cavity and secure using a toothpick
- Roll stuffed chicken in a foil and cook in the steamer for 30 minutes. When done, discard foil and deep fry chicken until golden brown. Serve.
Makes 5 servings.