CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM CROQUETAS
Home Foodie One
- Melt butter over medium heat in a casserole.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add chicken cube until dissolved.
- Add flour and cook until it forms a paste.
- Slowly pour in milk, stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
- When it starts to boil, let sauce simmer for about 10 minutes until mixture is very thick.
- Pour into another pan and refrigerate until solid.
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture and shape into small balls.
- Dredge croquettes in flour, dip in eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry croquettes in hot oil and drain on paper towels before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
(Yield: 12 pc / 3 pc per serving)
Tips: You can use PUREFOODS CORNED BEEF as substitute.
Acceptability Rating: 8