Home Foodie One
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and line a 9″x13″ baking pan with foil or baking paper. Set aside.
2. Melt butter with light syrup in a saucepan over low heat. Set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, sift powdered milk, flour and baking powder. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar until mixture is foamy and light brown in color. Add butter mixture then add the dry ingredients.
5. Pour milk, vanilla and walnuts. Mix until well blended. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Cool then cut into bars.
Makes 40 pieces.