Home Foodie One
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line with baking paper one loaf pan. Set aside.
- Combine cake flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks one at a time until well blended. Add flour mixture alternately with fresh milk. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites and remaining sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold egg white mixture into batter. Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
Makes 10-12 servings.