BISTEK TAGALOG PASTA
Home Foodie One
- Sauté onions in oil until almost tender. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté beef until brown.
- Reduce heat and add soy sauce, onions, calamansi juice and milk. Simmer for 1 minute. Add cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously until thick.
- Top sauce mixture on pasta or toss with pasta.
Makes 6 servings.
Home foodie tips:
- Use other pasta preferred
- Using ground beef makes this dish quicker to cook. No need to tenderize meat.
- Add veggies like sayote to extend the dish
- This can be a rice topping if pasta is not preferred