YEMA CHEESE LOAF
Home Foodie Three
- Place all ingredients in the mixer
- Mix dough until fully developed.
- Scale dough into 450 grams portions.
- Flatten the dough into a triangle shape, approximately 10×8 inches.
- Place 50 grams yema icing and 50 grams grated cheese on the top.
- Roll the dough.
- Place into 9 x 5 x 3 greased loaf pan.
- Proof for 21⁄2 hours or until desired height is reached. Proof box temperature 31-33°C.
- Relative humidity 80-85%.
- Bake at 160°C for 25 minutes or until light brown.
- Brush with Yema filing on the top.
- Put grated cheese.
Makes 4 pieces at 450 grams.