Home Foodie Three
Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Blend flour, sugar and salt. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add water and form dough into a flat disk. Wrap and chill until cold.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface about 1/4″ thick.
- Transfer dough into a 9″ pie plate and press into place. Crimp edges and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Bake blind in the oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, maple syrup, salt, and butter. Beat mixture until smooth.
- Add pecans and pour mixture into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes.