Home Foodie One
- Broil eggplants until skin is charred. Peel off skin and flatten eggplants with fork. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and sauté longganisa for 4 minutes (longganisa should crumble on its own). Set aside. Meanwhile, using the same pan, heat the remaining oil.
- Dip eggplants in beaten eggs then fry and top with longganisa and some of the remaining beaten eggs. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels.
Makes 5 servings.
- Broil eggplants on the range rather than grill.
- Flatten eggplants without tearing through the flesh so that topping will have a secure base.
- Serve with prepared WANDAH ALL AROUND SWEET TOMATO CATSUP MIX.