SIZZZLERS SAUSAGE ALIO OLIO PASTA
Home Foodie One
- Cook the angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- When done, transfer cooked pasta to colander and place under running water.
- When pasta has cooled, pour some oil over cooked pasta and toss well. This will ensure that pasta will not dry out and stick together.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan using low-medium heat.
- Add the sliced garlic cloves and allow to cook until almost golden brown in color.
- Add the sliced sausage links to the pan, increase the heat slightly, and allow to cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Remove pan from heat and add the basil to the pan. Mix well.
- To assemble the dish, place the pasta on a serving plate/platter and pour the sausage mixture over the pasta. Serve immediately.