Home Foodie One
- Combine and blend Emperor Hard Wheat Flour, Golden Wheat Whole Wheat Flour – Fine, Rye flour, sugar, buttermilk powder, Bake Best Instant Yeast, salt, Bake Best Bread Improver and cinnamon powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine water, eggs, honey and molasses. Mix until well blended. Add into flour mixture.
- Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add shortening, Magnolia Cream Cheese and Magnolia DariCreme and mix until fully developed.
- Divide dough into 300-gram pieces.
- Round the dough and roll in extra flour. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Score surface of dough as desired.
- Proof for about 2 hours or until double in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes or until done.
Yield: 6 loaves