ROASTED GARLIC CHICKEN WITH POTATOES
Home Foodie One
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, liquid seasoning, dried herbs, garlic and oil.
2. Rub all over the chicken.
3. Wrap Chicken in aluminum foil.
4. Wash the potatoes then cut into quarters. Sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper.
5. Put chicken and potatoes on a roasting rack. Cook at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
6. Open the foil and raise the temperature to 400 degrees F . Roast 30 minutes more until chicken is golden brown.
7. Remove the potatoes when they are tender.