RIB EYE STEAK WITH GRAVY
Home Foodie Three
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat. Season steaks with salt, pepper and olive oil just before cooking. Pan-grill until desired doneness is achieved/ Serve with gravy.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Blend in flour and mix to form a paste. Pour beef broth in a thin, steady stream while stirring. Add red wine and allow to boil.
- Season with Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Cook until thick over moderate heat while stirring constantly.
ROASTED GARLIC MASHED POTATOES:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice entire garlic head horizontally and brush with olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until garlic softens and color turns light brown.
- Peel and chop garlic and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.