Home Foodie One
- Pre-heat oven to 350oF. Line a 9″ x 13″ pan with aluminum foil. Grease pan. Set aside.
- Cream margarine and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition then add vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Add to margarine mixture. Fold in oatmeal. Press 3/4 of the mixture at the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Blend condensed milk. Set aside.
- Spread drained crushed pineapple over crust. Add chocolate mixture and dot with remaining oatmeal mixture. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.