Home Foodie One
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer bowl. Mix at low speed until a smooth dough is formed.
- Scoop about 20-gram dough pieces and shape into round balls. Place on cookie sheet leaving space between dough pieces.
- Bake at 180ºC for about 8-10 minutes or until done. Remove immediately from pan and cool on wire rack
- Yield: Raisin – Chocolate Chips Cookies: 83 cookies
- Dough weight may vary depending on the desired size. Baking conditions may vary depending on size of crinkles and type of oven used.