PORK CHOPS WITH APPLE SAUCE
Home Foodie Three
- In a bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, star anise, bay leaf and ginger.
- Pound pork chops and marinate in the soy sauce mixture for 20 minutes.
- Pan fry pork chops in oil and butter. Meanwhile prepare apple sauce.
- Place half of the butter in a skillet.
- Saute onions until light brown.
- Add sugar, five spice and diced apples. Add flour.
- Cook for 3 minutes and add the apple juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until liquid is reduced by half. Finish off with the remaining Magnolia gold.
- Serve porkchops with apple sauce.
Makes 6 servings.