PIMIENTO CHEESE BREAD
Home Foodie Three
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup water. Dissolved sugar and salt in remaining water.
- Add yeast, sugar and salt mixture to flour.
- Knead to make a soft dough.
- Place in a separate bowl, cover and let rise until doubled.
- Punch down and form into a ball.
- Roll into a 9 x 18 rectangle.
- Sprinkle half with cheese and pimiento. Roll up and seal properly. Place in greased loaf pan. Let rise until double in bulk.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle some cheese and spices on top.
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.