PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE COOKIES – CRINKLE MIX
Home Foodie Three
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer bowl. Mix at low speed until a smooth dough is formed.
- Scoop about 20-gram dough pieces and shape into round balls.
- Fill in dough balls with peanut butter.
- Place on cookie sheet leaving space between dough pieces.
- Bake at 180ºC for about 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Remove immediately from pan and cool on wire rack
Makes 70 cookies.
Dough weight may vary depending on the desired size.
Baking conditions may vary depending on size of crinkles and type of oven used.