Home Foodie One
- sauté chorizo for 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Slightly brown the chicken cut ups in the same pan. Remove and set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté onions until slightly transparent.
- Add the garlic and continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the rice, saffron and paprika. Toss well.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken stock and mix well.
- add salt and pepper.
- Add chorizo and chicken back into the pan.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, lower heat, and allow rice and chicken to cook.
- After 30 minutes, remove foil and top the vegetables on the rice (except the green peas).
- Cover once again with foil and allow vegetables to cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- meats and vegetables are done, add the green peas.
- Arrange cooked egg wedges on top and serve with lemon wedges.