Home Foodie One
- put lard of chorizo and melt
- Add garlic and cook until lightly browned.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Add chorizo and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beef cubes, black pepper, chicken, pork, and cook until color of meats has slightly browned.
- Add sugar and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Top with bell peppers.
- Let boil then cover and simmer over very low heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Carefully take out chicken and pork pieces and bell peppers and transfer to a plate.
- Add taba ng talangka to the mixture.
- Mix well then add rice.
- Transfer rice mixture to a paellera.
- Top with chicken and pork pieces, bell peppers, quail eggs, peas and calamansi slices.