MULTIGRAIN WHEAT BREAD
Home Foodie Three
- Combine and blend Emperor Hard Wheat Flour, Golden Wheat Whole Wheat Flour – Coarse, multigrain, Bake Best Instant Yeast, salt and Bake Best Bread Improver.
- In a separate bowl, combine water, and honey. Mix until well blended.
- Add into flour mixture. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Add shortening and Magnolia Cream Cheese and mix until fully developed.
- Divide dough into 300-gram pieces.
- Round the dough and roll in extra flour. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Score surface of dough as desired.
- Proof for about 2 hours or until double in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes or until done.
Makes 5 loaves.