MOBILE KUSINA PRESENTS ADOBO FLAKES STUFFED CANNELLONI
Home Foodie One
Cook pasta according to directions. Set aside.
To prepare the Filling:
Heat oil, sauté garlic and adobo flakes. Set aside.
To prepare Béchamel Sauce:
- Melt butter in pan, add flour and mix until it forms a paste.
- Add milk, water, cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Place blanched chayote leaves topped with adobo flakes in cooked lasagna and roll.
- Repeat with the rest of the lasagna.
- Arrange in Glad Ovenware.
- Pour adobo sauce over rolled lasagna and top with béchamel sauce.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake at 350F for 25–30 minutes.
Makes up to 12 servings.
Mobile Kusina Fiesta Caravan is partnered with Market Encounter and San Miguel Purefoods Integrated Food Service. Know more about culinary entrepreneurs and Mobile Kusina Fiesta Caravan schedules – visit www.mygreatfood.com today!