MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER EGG FOO YUNG
Home Foodie Three
- In a frying pan, melt Magnolia Gold Butter and saute vegetables except spring onions.
- Season and add water. Simmer until bean sprouts are tender.
- Remove from heat and add spring onions. Keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, water and seasoning. Beat well.
- Heat pan and melt Magnolia Gold Butter. When hot, pour egg mixture.
- Cook omelette evenly by twirling and scraping center of pan to push cooked egg to one side.
- Pour vegetable mixture on half of the omelet and fold other half to cover the vegetable mixture. Cook for a few seconds more.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish. Serve hot.