Home Foodie One
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8″x10″ baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease prepared pan. Set aside.
- Cream margarine until light in color. Add 2 cups confectioner’s sugar and flour. Mix well.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press firmly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick. Gradually add lemon juice. Fold in flour, baking powder and salt. Pour over baked crust. Bake again for another 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Lower oven temperature to 325°F and bake for another 10 minutes. Sift remaining confectioner’s sugar on top.
Makes 20 pieces.