Home Foodie One
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9″ x 13″ baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease prepared pan.
- Cream margarine until light in color. Add confectioner’s sugar and flour. Mix well. Transfer to prepared pan and press firmly with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Filling: Beat eggs and sugar until thick. Gradually add lemon juice. Fold in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour into baked crust and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 325°F and bake for another 10 minutes.
- While still hot, lift foil from the pan and cut into squares. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.