Home Foodie One
- Cut beef into smaller bite sizes, cover with sugar or syrup for 30mins.
- Add the mixture of soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, veggies, including onions, black pepper, sesame seeds and marinate at least 1-2hrs leave in fridge.
- Get your best stir frying pan out, heat it up with a touch of cooking oil, and you’re ready to rock n’ roll. Season with salt if necessary. (Ready when beef is cooked well 15-20mins on high).
- Melt Star Garlic in a wok. Add rice. Mix well.
- To assemble, put rice, bulgogi leftover, onions on flour tortilla.Wrap to make a sandwich.