Home Foodie One
- Combine Baron All Purpose Flour, Princess Cake Flour, Bake Best Bread Improver, Bake Best Instant Yeast, butter milk powder.
- Dissolve glucose and sugar into the water with egg yolk.
- Combine flour and liquid mixture in a mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute at low speed.
- Add Magnolia Gold Butter and shortening and continue mixing until fully developed.
- Divide into 50-gram pieces and form.
- Top with prepared topping.
- For fruit preserve: apply after baking.
- Proof for about 2½ – 3hours or until double in size (85% relative humidity is ideal).
- Bake at 180°C for about 45 minutes or until done.