JAMON DE BOLA WITH ORANGE MARMALADE GLAZE
Home Foodie One
- Preheat oven or turbo broiler to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine orange marmalade, mustard and brown sugar.
- Mix well to produce a very thick mixture.
- Brush mixture onto the surface of ham.
- Bake ham for 15 minutes or until golden in color.
- Transfer excess mixture into a saucepan.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of water and let it boil until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of butter to finish glaze.
- Slice ham and serve with prepared sauce.
- Garnish with your choice of fruits.