HAWAIIAN POTATO SALAD
Home Foodie One
- Combine dressing ingredients. Toss in potatoes, ham, pineapple chunks and bacon.
- Chill well before serving.
Makes 5 servings.
- Use an apple corer or peeler to remove the eyes from potatoes. The eyes may contain microorganisms that may pose health risks.
- Choose potatoes that are clean, firm, has less eyes, has no soft rotting or greenish peel discoloration.
- Mix dressing ingredients well so that seasonings are well distributed prior to tossing with the salad ingredients.
- Best prepared day before for better blending of flavors.
- Mix with chopped chives or green onions.