GRILLED RIBEYE STEAKS WITH PEPPERCORN GRAVY
Home Foodie One
- To make the gravy, add in flour in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in butter until well combined to form a roux. Add in beef stock and whisk to make sure no lumps are formed. Add in peppercorns and liquid seasoning. Let simmer over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Season steaks with a little salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat grill pan over high temperature and brush a little oil onto pan. When the grill pan is smoking hot, lower heat to medium temperature, then grill the steaks.
- Cook the steaks on each side depending on the doneness that you prefer. 2 minutes for medium rare, 3 minutes for medium, and 4 minutes for well done.
- Place steaks onto prepared plates and pour gravy on top or serve on the side.
TIP: To achieve perfect grill marks on your steaks, simply grill your steaks on a 10 o clock angle. After 2 minutes turn the steak into a 2 o clock position to achieve grill marks.
Makes 4 servings.