CHUNKY CHICKEN LOMI
Home Foodie One
- Blanch lomi noodles in hot water for a few seconds. Drain and set aside.
- In a pot, heat Magnolia Nutri-oil and sesame oil.
- Saute onions, garlic and leeks until fragrant.
- Add chicken balls and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken chunks and continue to cook.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the lomi noodles and let simmer.
- Add the carrots and let cook for another minute.
- Once noodles are soft yet with a bite, add beaten egg in a slow, steady stream while stirring continuously.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and ground black pepper.
- Turn off heat and add cabbage. Let stand for a few seconds. Serve hot.