Home Foodie Three
- To prepare the crust, mix cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press onto a 10″ removable bottom pan. Chill.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and well-blended.
- Meanwhile, dissolve gelatin in milk over low heat. Add to cream cheese mixture while still hot and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff, set aside 1/4 cup.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture and pour onto crumb-lined pan.
- In a bowl with the melted chocolate, add 1/4 cup of whipped cream and stir until well blended.
- Spoon on top of the cheesecake. With knife or metal spatula, swirl mixture together to create marbling. Chill.
Makes 8-10 servings.