CHICKEN HUNTER STYLE
Home Foodie One
- Saute bacon pieces until it turns slightly golden brown.
- Add butter.
- Saute minced garlic.
- Add sliced onions and cook until it turns translucent.
- Add chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Pan-fry chicken pieces until it turns golden brown. Turn chicken over and brown the other side.
- Add white wine. Simmer until wine is reduced in half.
- Add chicken broth and tomato paste.
- Bring mixture to boil. Skim off extra fat. Lower heat to simmering.
- Add mushroom and olives.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 8 servings.