CHICKEN ADOBO RICE WITH KANGKONG
Home Foodie One
- Sauté garlic in 2 tbsp oil for 1 minute. Add Sexy Chix and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add rice and mix evenly. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper.
- In a separate pan, cook kangkong over high heat with remaining oil. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Serve on the side with Chicken Adobo Rice and green mango topped with bagoong.
Home Foodie tips:
- Try brown rice for added fiber.
- For crispy Chicken Adobo Rice, separate the sauce then pan-fry Sexy Chix Adobo first until slightly crisp (about 2-3 minutes). Add and sauté the garlic then combine with the sauce and rice.