|1||pc||small green bell pepper|
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER|
|2||tsp||cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water|
1.Remove the guts and legs from the squid body tube. Discard the guts and cut legs into small pieces. Clean the squid tube and remove the clear cartilage. Slice the squid tube into 1/3 inch thick rings.
2. Peel off the shrimp,pull off the head and devein.
3. Mince fresh ginger.
4. Melt the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the ginger.
6. Add broccoli in the pan and stir-fry.
7. Add the squid and shrimp. Add the green bellpepper.
8. Stir in cornstarch dissolved in water and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce is thickened. Add sallt to taste.