BISTEK TAGALOG PASTA
Home Foodie One
1. Sauté onions in oil until almost tender. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, sauté beef until brown.
3. Reduce heat and add soy sauce, onions, calamansi juice and milk. Simmer for 1 minute.
Add cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously until thick.
4. Top sauce mixture on pasta or toss with pasta.
Makes 6 servings.
Home foodie tips:
- Use other pasta preferred
- Using ground beef makes this dish quicker to cook. No need to tenderize meat.
- Add veggies like sayote to extend the dish
- This can be a rice topping if pasta is not preferred