Home Foodie Three
- Pre-heat oven to 350 ˚F.
- Prepare one 8 x 8 square baking pan lined with banana leaf. Set Aside.
- Wash rice and transfer into a mixing bowl and add 4 cups of coconut cream.
Let stand for an hour.
- Mix and cook in a very low fire until mixture becomes thick, and set aside.
Transfer rice into a rice cooker and cook, then add the remaining
Ingredients. transfer mixture into prepared pan lined with banana leaf. Top by
leveling off the mixture with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Combine flour and sugar. Cut in the Buttercup into flour mixture, until mixture resembles pea size grains. Sprinkle on top of rice cake and bake until streusel turns brown.
- When done, cool for 10 minutes and top with grated cheese.