BEEF SUKIYAKI WITH SAUTEED ONIONS AND CREAM CHEESE ON TOAST
Home Foodie One
- In a zip lock bag or a mixing bowl, mix together paprika, pepper flakes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add beef, seal bag or cover bowl then refrigerate for an hour or more.
- To cook beef, heat a pan over high heat.
- Add 3 tablespoon of butter and stir-fry beef until it’s no longer pink. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add remaining butter and sauté onion over medium heat until soft and tender. Set aside.
- Toast bread in the oven as desired.
- Spread cream cheese on each toast, then top with beef and sautéed onion.
Makes 5 servings.
(Yield: 15 pc toast/ 3 pc per serving)
Tips: You can also use MONTEREY GROUND BEEF OR CHICKEN for another version of the dish.
Acceptability Rating: 8