BAKED FRANKS AND GRAVY CASSEROLE
Home Foodie One
- Preheat oven to 375°F on broil setting.
- Place cooked rice in an ovenproof casserole. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan and fry german franks. Add the broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes. Put mixture on top of rice.
- In a saucepot, cook gravy mix according to package directions. Add toasted garlic. Pour gravy on top of franks mixture. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted and turns golden brown.
Makes 4 servings.