3 CHEESE BAKED FISH
Home Foodie One
1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Using a pastry brush, spread butter at bottom and sides of large glass baking dish.
3. Spread the spinach at bottom of dish.
4. Season fish with pepper and lemon juice.
5. Arrange lapu-lapu fillet on top of spinach followed by the cheeses.
6. Pour cream on top of cheese.
7. Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes.
8. Foil may be removed at the last 8-10 minutes in order to broil or caramelize cheese for a more appetizing look.